lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Holidays ♥

I love the summer, is the holidays time. The best time in all the life. Is time to rest
Every summer I go out to Santiago, always is the same place, because i go out with my boyfriends or with my friends, and we go to the beach. I like the beach, like Algarrobo, Canelillo, Viña del Mar or Serena. I like all this place, not only for the place, the thing that must enjoy is to stay with my friends.
In 2010 summer, I went with my Friend to Serena, specifically to Totoralillo in February for 2 week, was very funny. In the morning, well, if we can to say "morning", because we waked up like 12 or 1 o'clock, and we gone to the pool , and then of the lunch, we gone down to the beach. For arrive to the beach, we had to walk 2 kilometer, and the walking made us hot, but the wind was very frozen.
All the people say that the sea breese burn more than the sun, and i think that is thruth, because this summer I had dark-skinned. But is ok, i suposse.
With my friends, we gone every nigh to dance, to any discotec. We danced all the nigh, since 11 or 12 o’clock until the dicoteqe close. And too, we gone at all the craftword fair, one and othe time, always had something new, but sometime, we never bought something.
I don´t have my favorite holidays, i dont kwon one place very spectacular, except the observatoy, but i like go out, and stay in one place calm and with good company.





5 comentarios:

  1. javi!! nice photo, but I don´t like so much the beach :(:(

    see you!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes! she was drunk!!
    jajajajaja
    I love youuu!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. javi! I imagine it must have been a wonderful holiday with your boyfriend and your friends!
    kiss love you

    ResponderEliminar