lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

France ♥


I would love to visit oneday in my life France. I think that it is a very interesting country, which concentrates a big architecture and culture. I Consider France a magical and mysterious place, is a quiet place where you can still tell the difference in the city with the countryside, even as there are more acres of high prairie, it's like to ride all afternoon ever.
But not only think that I like is his quiet, also is your night, lit by millions of buildings in high regard worldwide.
One of the things I like about being able to visit France, it is easy connectivity that have wuit the other European countries. But would choose France for my place of lodging.
I love the language and accent, I consider it very attractive, is charming. I don't think much the phrase that the French are dirty, I prefer to check, and also said that France are the best perfumes, I must also go and check one of them.
I think just the idea of living in a country makes to the other attractive, Chile and met him the same thing about other places you would rather never seen beyond.
But I think before you travel abroad, Ineed discovery all my country the end to end.

3 comentarios:

  1. javi javi! I'm dying to know France, but I have to get a boyfriend first, because it is a place to visit with the couple, because it is so romantic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Louvre museum should be exelent ! and the perfums more !! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that would be a really beatiful country!!
    I hope you can go someday

    kisses javi!!! see you

    ResponderEliminar