lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

My Favorite Webside


When i was a chield, i don’t have internet, and the computer was the most bured thing, just the adult used this things just for important things or for the work. But when the internet arrived to my home, my imagine world of girl finished. In internet exist a programe called Messenger and, with this you can comunicate with other peoples, and when i was a chield all the people used Messenger, and for this you can talk any moment. But todas, I use Messenger for comunicate with my friends that i can´t see always, and with my university partners for talk about test or Works.
But the webside that is very popular today, is facebook, is a tools where the people can talk, and a is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. The users can add people as friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, the users can organized by workplace, school, or college. And too the users can also create and join interest groups and "like pages", and in this way all the people that have the same interesting can join. The website is free to users and generates revenue from advertising. I am in facebook everytime that i am in the computer, this could be maybe one or two time in the day.
Other interesting thing it is that the facebook have to much games, and all the people can play, is very funny. I like facebook because i think that is a complete and funny page, and i can talk with my friends and know them when i can´t see always. Well, i think that all my friends like this webside, because all have. When someone don´t have facebook, is like if he don´t exist, the people are united with internet, all the things work with internet.

:) Bye!


4 comentarios:

  1. javiiiiiiiii!! I always know!!!!. I understand very much, I too think that is a perfect webside.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes, the computer that don`t have internet is very bored !!
    Msn is the best tool to comunicate and do works :P
    Facebook is great !

    ResponderEliminar