lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

My Opinion :)


Hi!!!!!!! I don't understand why i have to review the blog one of the classmate, it is how funny, because i don´t know very good english, but, I going to try! :)
The Maria Gracia Blog's is so simple, i think that it is like her. My fisrt impression was: "The blogs it is so green!!!!" xD Her blog doesn't have too many pictures, just have two pictures. I will like that she will put more pictures. Her blog either have videos, but she could put videos for know what type of music her like listen to, or just for know more about her.
She had written five post until now, but i suposse that with all homework that Mrs Higgison want that we do, She must have to many post from now until the end of the year.
I think that however that she have her blog desing, it is her personal liking, I think that the more important idea is how and what she writtes.
It is my opinion xD!

3 comentarios:

  1. I love the blog of maria gracia, is very feminine like her.
    kiss

    pd: thank javi, i love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Javi, I will take your opinion !

    ResponderEliminar