jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

My dog! :)



He is my dog!! His name is Junior! I love my dog! He Is the best dog in all this word!
I always want to a dog, but my mother never wants to, because she though that we wouldn’t have time and that we never stayed in home. But in the summer, I and my sisters always went to the pet shop, and one day we saw a very beautiful dog and my dad loves him.
He is 5 month, is little, his hair is white and is very carzy. He likes bite all the things, even the sneaker and the furniture. When he came to may home, he didn’t know where to do his ‘ toilet business’, and he dirtyed all the floor, but now he know. My dog is very cracy, he enjoy bite the people hands, but he do it just for play, and when nobody pays attention to him, he licks you.
He is a poddle, but the people don`t know rthat is a poddle, because he have a log hair, for this is very complicated brush his hair, but he always is clean.
Is very funny when one come to the home, because he run for every place, jump and he lies on this back so people can stroke this tummy.
I am so happy whit my dog, for me He must be eternal. He is my entertaiment, but how tell my mom, he requires to much time. He is like a baby, all the people love him.
:)

8 comentarios:

  1. U.U BEAUTIFUL DOG JAVI!!!!! CONGRATULATION!! MAY DOG IS UGLY BUT I LOVE TOO! XD
    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. javiiiiiiiii!! I always think that you was of your dog!!
    is very niceeeeeeeeee, you have go to the university!!
    IS GREAT YOUR DOG!! I LOVING"!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a really beutiful dog, take care of him .
    Byee

    ResponderEliminar
  4. javi you dogs is very nice!!!!
    and is very tender!!!

    kisses for you!
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajajajaja your dog is very nice!
    jajaja a little scary....
    he make a pipiiiii!!!!

    I love you Javiiii!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. woow i love dogs ! :DD and puppies
    I also I have a sheep =D
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar