lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Pictures ♥

^^ He is Sebastian. He is my best friends, my faithful partner, my lover and my boyfriends. He is the best man in all this word.
I met him when i was 10 years old, and he came to the school. He was the pretty boy, he have green ayes and blond hair, but now his hair is brown. Since that we know, we were very good friends, and my female friends love him, but Sebastian never care, because he was a chield ... for be honesty i never felt something more for him, for me just be a friends. But when we grew up, the thing changes and we start to be together all the time for every type of the thnigs and since this moment we never separate.
This picture is the this summer, and we had gone to ice-skating, and was very funny, because the floor is very slippery, and we fallen us every moment.
I enjoy every moment that past with him, we always do something different, something funny and i have many pictures with him, and all are very pretty, because the pictures have the power to captures one moment in special, and all the moment with him, are important for me . I love him and adore him with all my hearth. He is all for me. Really is the best man in all the word :)
You always make me Smile! :)

6 comentarios:

  1. javiii this is a very romantic photo
    the two looks very nice!!!!

    :):):) see you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. javiii!! is a moment very nice!! you are very happy with your boyfriend!!.
    You have invite me to married!!
    jajajajjaa
    I loving Ice-skating!! we have to go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuuy! she and her friends!!!!
    jajajajajaja!
    I too want ice- skating!!!


    some day with the girls!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Javyyy!!! is a very nice and romantic photo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is that arturo sanhueza?the colo colo player?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Corvii!!! my boyfriend isn't Arturo Sanhueza!!!, he is so agly, and my boyfrend not!!! ... please, don't be stupid!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar