lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

A worK Of Art


Well, I can say that I'm not a fan of art by 100%, but there are things I really like. I love the colorful pictures that are bright, and people call them care for their colors, they are attracted. So I think that in any table may be missing the red, yellow, orange and green. But mostly yellow, whatever, I feel that it is a color that can giving life to things.
In this case i chose a photograph of a landscape, because i think that the landscape somthings are very beautiful, and the photograph have the power of capture one image in a perfect momento.
I chose a photograph of Valle de la Luna, because is beautiful place, is a wonderfull of the world. I like in special this photograph, because the sun and the montain produced a good partner, and the image is very beautiful.
I don´t know this place. But is a place that one day a wanna know, all the people says that is very magic, and the landscape are very beautiful, and one day i want know this for me.
I like the sun, a ilke her colors, and i like the combination of colors, with the all things that keep company whit his. I thing that is place where one can dreams and imagen. I sure that one day i go to travel for this place.
By :)

4 comentarios:

  1. javii nice place, a couple of years ago I visited this place and is really beautiful
    kisss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woooow!
    is a beautiful imageee!

    kiiiiiss for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That place is so magical. I went to there five year ago and for me was a great and amgical moment. It is so beatiful

    ResponderEliminar