lunes, 12 de abril de 2010



woooouuu!! The earthquake was a extreme experience, really i don't want any earthquake in all my life... This night i was in Santiago with my friends in the street, we are talking and remember the school. And then at 3:34, one of my friends says: it is shakeing!!!
All we us stay in silence, and then the land started to move very strong, i didn't know what hapened!! and i didn't know what can i do!!! was how if my head can't tell me that this was an earthquake. My female friends were crying, my males friends were sit in the street doing nothing, and my boyfriends tried to calm me.
When it was earthquake i called to my father and he jus told me calm, calm, just going to finish.
I think that with my friends we had a good view, because we were on the top of the hill, we saw how the land went up and went down, and how the light turned off. All was very extreme!!!!
When all finished, we went to boyfriend's house, and in the travel we see walls in the ground, paths pick up and roofs with out tiles. I just wanted that my father went to found me... This nigh was eternity...
In the rest the country, all was more heavy, the earthquake and the tsunami was terrible, but i think that a lot to culture could have been avoided so much deaths... just i hope that all that lose something or someone can start again...
The life continue...

4 comentarios:

  1. yes, that is true, the life continue

    I hope all recover

    good luck!! bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. javi!!! Your boyfriend went very nice, but you are very cry baby!!!! ( joke )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. talking whith your friends meanwhile shakeing it's cool

    ResponderEliminar
  4. javii! your dog is a coward jajajajaj!
    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar