lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Free Time






I love my free time, it's the best moment in my life!! I can do everything, but it is always something different ... i don't like the routine, if it is time for me, it is always ok!! :)
I love to sleep, i can sleep all afternoon, but without anyone else to wake up me, because i don't like it, and if someone wakes up me, i will be grumpy all day!! But this isn't the only thing that i do. When i was younger, i drew very well and then i painted, i really enjoyed it, but today i just do it occasionly.
Another thing that i like to do is listen to music, I like all type of music, but for the general i listen to the radio, because it is more varied. And, another thing that i do almost always is goning to cinema or see to movies in my home.
I love see movies, but when i see sad movies, i preffer see them along, and in this way nobody can bother me if i cry, but when i going to the cinema i see accion or funny movies.
Always i do something different, but the time not always permit do everything, and for this my free days are friday in the afternoon, saturday and sunday.
And in the night i see to my friends!! They are the best in all my life!! we always going to party o simplely we going to every place for share to.
How not have much time, i use my free time for see my boyfriends too, and he is my faithful partner for everything! :)


:)

5 comentarios:

  1. you're rigth. I like the free timae too.
    Nad see the frineds is a very good thing.
    ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. javi javiii! ... your boyfriend is the same as Sanhueza! jajajjaja
    I love you dear!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the movies too!!
    is really good to have free time!!

    kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. JAVIII!! you are very " macabea" ajjajajaja
    you always go to the cinema!!
    me too, but naw , I don´t have boyfriends:(. I have go with my best friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey! Those photos look very crowded!

    ResponderEliminar