lunes, 5 de abril de 2010







Sometimes, I like to be alone, i like the calm and the silence.
If it were to be in a quiet place in home, i prefer my bedroom, this room is like me in every way. But if i want one place out of Santiago i like the beach. Well I suposse that is this place because it is the only place that i know well, jkajakjkajakjakjka xD but i have good moments and memories in this place.

What beach exactly? I don´t know, but the ocean, the sand, the marine breeze, the sun and good company are good elements to make this normal place into a wonderfull place.
I go to the beach almost every summer, and when i am in the beach, i like to walk between the ocean and the sand for hours, sometimes i can walk without knowing where i am going.


I think that this place always have something new.

5 comentarios:

  1. i said it!
    jajjaja
    i also like it... the waves and the smell. i love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Watch out!!!! There's a big wave behind you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. javyyy!! To walk alone is very bored, better to walk accompanied!! Joke!
    It is good to walk and to think calmly

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Walk alone, walk accompanied, walk with yourself

    ResponderEliminar