martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

La Metamorfosis


I'm not a fanatical reader, but if I think of reading feeds the soul and mind, you achieve imagine or learn about different ways of seeing the world and how one manages to interpret.
I love books of existential thought, are somewhat freak, but it is a new instance to question, although not to the point of depression.
The last text I read was The Metamorphosis of Kafka, which tells the story of a man who wakes up one morning and become a cockroach how has the situation and how your family is affected. In terms existential, talks about the loss of identity, because of how the character sees his life around and according to others, forgetting themselves and unconcerned, but also the depression that you feel falls negligible and achieved what he really wants.
The idea of the cockroach is to express contempt and even repulsion feels the other to the character. Text was also very entertaining and quick read, and is a form of know how society influences the loss of identity of each individual due to poor tolerance and the importance we give to another.
Lately I have not read books unless they are strictly necessary, but I like to read books outside of the ordinary, besides the books existentialists, I entertain a lot reading fantasy books like Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, etc. I believe that the authors have a beautiful mind and an incredible imagination.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario