jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010


Well, i never had gone a exhibiton, concert or sport event. or all this type of the things that are very public, just i had gone a sport event but in my school or in a national competition of cheerleaders, and i was a competitor. First, i don´t like to go a concert, because i prefer stay in home and to listen music along and where i know that nobody can bother me. A exhibiton i never had gone one because it isn´t my interest and a sport, just i had gone to see sport like football or basquetball, and just i had seen to my friends.
But one day i hope that i can go, and fell all this emotion or situation of wait with all the sun in my face and all the people waiting the same, i think that this could be very funny but just if i see something very very important, somthing that me i like too much, or something funny where i don´t bother stay with to much people and all jump and to push one with others.
I will like going to a recital that one artist like “Los autenticos Decadentes”, “Jarabe de Palo”, “Fito Paez”, “Robbie williams”, “Coldplay” or something of this style, because i like this type of music, i think that could be very funny. Or the other thing that coul be but it is very imaginative is to pursue a your favorite band for all the word and to go at all their concert.

Well, one day when i decide go out to Chile, one day this could be a great adventure.... xD

4 comentarios:

  1. Javi! Try to go to a concert! it's really really cool!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. javii!! I hope you can go to see one of a band that I like you!! that is really good :):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. javi!! is very great!! he is very attractive!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think same that Mike!
    jajaja
    that are boring
    jajajajjaja xD
    i love you!

    ResponderEliminar